This Congress aims to:
- identify/discuss to the participants the basic programs and services relative to early childhood education and development;
- share with them the global trends promoting maximum potential among children aged 3-5 years;
- strengthen advocacy among stakeholders on the universalization of early education and development;
- enhance their teaching strategies, approaches, techniques and methodologies utilizing appropriately developed kindergarten instructional materials in the mother-tongue; and
- disseminate to them the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Kindergarten Education Act (Republic Act No. 10157) and the Early Childhood Care and Development Act (Republic Act No. 8980).
The target participants to this activity are kindergarten teachers, administrators/school heads (SHs), kindergarten division and regional supervisors, special education (SPED) teachers, principals and supervisors, day care workers, municipal and social welfare and development officers, advocates and other officials and stakeholders from both public and private sectors.
For more information, all concerned may contact:
The Early Childhood Care and Development Council (ECCDC)5th Floor, PDAF Bldg, 407 Sen. Gild Puyat AvenueBrgy. Bel-Air, Makati CityTelephone Nos.: (02) 403-5601; (02) 403-5813