The Conference and Training-Workshop aim to appreciate the demands of an integral perspective of all high school education sectors (general public, technical-vocational and private schools) in its key result areas in the light of the K to 12 Program, in order to have a firm grasp of the realization path towards vision and direction, and to review the implications of an integral perspective in the education sector within the context of the K to 12 scheme for the junior and senior high schools.
The participants to this Conference and Training-Workshop are:
- school heads (SHs)/administrators;
- head teachers (HTs)/department heads (DHs) and selected teachers by learning area of the general public;
- technical-vocational and private schools including the officers and teacher-members of the NASSPHIL;
- chiefs of Secondary Education Division (SED);
- schools division/city superinetendents (SDSs)/assistant schools division/ city superintedents (ASDSs); and
- regional and division supervisors in-charge of the public and private schools.
Each participant shall be charged a registration fee of Three Thousand Eight Hundred Pesos (PhP3,800.00) to cover expenses for board and lodging, materials and other related expenses incurred during the conduct of the Conference and Training-Workshop.
The first meal to be served shall be p.m. snacks on April 19 and the last meal shall be lunch on April 21, 2012. Priority of accommodation shall be given to participants with confirmed reservation to Ms. Zenaida G. Mendoza at telephone no.: (02) 994-3759. The attendance of participants from public schools, division and regional offices to these activities shall be on official time only.
For more information, concerned participants may contact:
Mr. Renato A. BermasNASSPHIL National PresidentTelephone No.: (054) 299-3657Mobile Phone No.: 0918-959-0647