As an Axa Insurance policy holder, you can access your account online through Axa Philippines website [ www.axa.com.ph ]. With this facility, you can monitor the value of your account and enjoy to avail the following services for free:
- view details of your policies for your reference
- view the status of your policy transactions from the time that Axa receive your request until completion of processing
- monitor the weekly fund performance of your variable life insurance policies
- access fund transaction notices for easy reference of various transactions made in your policy
Inside Axa Philippines Insurance Website
Access your basic Information of your Axa Insurance Account such as:
- Name of Insured
- Date of Birth
- Name of Policy Owner
- Date of Birth of Policy Owner
- Contact Number
- Email Address
View the details of your Axa Insurance policy:
- Type of insurance plan availed
- Status of your insurance application
- Policy Issue Dte
- Sum Insured
- Date of Recent Payment
- Payment Mode
- Payment Method
- Total Premium Due
- Contact Details of your Axa Insurance Policy Agent
View your Axa Insurance Fund Balance. Monitor your:
- account value (does it increase or decrease?)
- the unit price of each unit (does it goes higher or lower?)
- the number of units you availed.
Are you having any problems accessing or logging-in to your Axa account?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Inside Axa Philippines Insurance Website - Login Page to Checking Account"
was written by admin
under the Finance / Wealth
category. It has been read 5880
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 17 June 2013
and updated on 17 June 2013