The Private School Health Officers Association (PSHOA), Inc. will hold
its 32nd Anniversary and 31st Annual Convention and Election of New
Board of Directors
with the theme "PSHOA: School Health Agenda for
Responsible Employment and Services!
", or "PSHOA SHARES!
" on April
12-13, 2012 at the New Bayanihan Center, United Laboratories, Inc. in
This Convention aims to:
- provide the participants with current information regarding school health-related developments globally and locally, towards the formulation of a more responsive and up-to-date total school health agenda;
- tackle questions and come up with concrete solutions regarding issues concerning the duties and responsibilities of school health personnel;
- discuss thoroughly employment rights and privileges of private school health officers;
- strengthen the level of commitment to attain the PSHOA visions by selecting the best and the brightest colleagues to its incoming Executive Board; and
- foster the spirit of camaraderie among colleagues and the participants.
The school health personnel (physicians, dentists, nurses and clinic/dental aides) as well as school heads/administrators at all levels nationwide are invited to attend this activity.
The registration fee of One Thousand Two Hundred Pesos (PhP1,200.00) inclusive of the mandatory annual membership dues shall be charged to each participant.
For more information, contact the PSHOA Office
at telefax no.: (02) 931-0731 local 803 or any of the mobile phone nos.: (Pres.) 0916-255-6478; 0929-325-5173; (Sec.) 0927-253-3348; or visit the website: http://pshoa1980.googlepages.com or send a message through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"32nd Anniversary and 31st Annual Convention and Election of New Board of Directors of th Private School Health Officers Association (PSHOA)"
was written by admin
under the Health
category. It has been read 1460
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 06 January 2012
and updated on 06 January 2012