Philippines has a very affordable real estate prices even prices of condos are very affordable. Your dollars has a higher value compared to our Peso (PHP) currency.
The money that can buy you 1 bottle beer there in the US can buy you 5 bottle beers here in the Philippines. Your dollars can buy more here in the Philippines.
In short, it's heaven here in the Philippines if you know the best places to live here in the Philippines.
So, what are the best places in the Philippines to live? I'll give you here the brief overview of the places. You can google each city or place if you want more details. You can rest assured that these places are the places you want to live because of their abundant amenities, convenience and the services that you frequently use are available.
10 Best Places in the Philippines to Live for Americans (US Citizens)1. Makati City - the richest city in the Philippines where you can enjoy almost all amenities from top class health care or hospitals, entertainment and recreational facilities, malls, and with tight security. Makati is also the financial center of the Philippines where the biggest financial conglomerates or companies are headquartered.
Makati City photo
2. Quezon City - the second richest city in the Philippines. You can enjoy almost the same with Makati lifestyle. Quezon City is the home of the top class universities and schools in the country. It is the most populous city in the Philippines.
3. Rizal - the richest town in the Philippines. It's the center of garment and textile manufacturing. Rizal also offers top class educational and sports facilities. Rizal is a neighboring town of Makati and Quezon City. It prides itself with its agricultural products like cashew nuts and rice cake.
4. Pampanga - first class and highly urbanized city. It is where the United States Clark Air Base is located. A lot of Americans here especially US armies are getting many girlfriends and got married or got many children with US genes overpowered the Filipino genes. I wonder why do American genes are stronger than Filipino genes. Their Filipino children's eyes, skin, hair are similar to their American fathers.
5. Cebu - or Metro Cebu is the second largest metropolitan area in the Philippines. It prides itself thru its 1st class highly urbanized city, the Cebu City. Cebu is well known to its popular historical roots where the 1st person who circumnavigated the Earth, Ferdinand Magellan met its mortal enemy Lapulapu. And Cebu is also known to its many historical landmarks, popular tourist destinations, best white beaches and many more. Cebu is the heart or the center of the Philippines, which means you can easily go to its nearby islands or tourist attractions like Bohol, Iloilo, Bacolod, Siquijor, Boracay, Negros Occidental. Bohol as you might know is where you can find the Chocolate Hills - one of the great wonders of the world.
6. Boracay - home of the most popular white sand beaches in the world. WORLD. I mean it. A lot of tourists gathered in Boracay for fun and relaxation. Boracay is famous for being one of the world's top destinations for relaxation. It was emerging among the top destinations for tranquility and nightlife in the world. If you want so much fun, go ahead and go to Boracay.
7. Davao City - is the largest City in the Philippines in terms of land area. So you have plenty of land to choose here. This City is the home of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte and his family. The City is know as "Durian Capital of the City". In terms of security, you can assure it's safe. Davao is also home of top class health care, malls, many recreational and sports facilities, wonderful white beaches, beautiful women and handsome men also. The highest mountain in the Philippines, Mount Apo can be found here in Davao.
8. Iloilo - a developing town where sweet ladies and gentleman are living. What you can find in the big cities mentioned above can also be found in Iloilo. It is where you can find many Spanish colonial churches and old houses. And take note, Iloilo is a neighboring town of Cebu.
9. Palawan - the largest province in the Philippines in terms of total area of jurisdiction. This is where you can find several caves, lakes, several majestic islands. You can island hopping its hundred islands. Let me enumerate the tourist attractions you can found in Palawan: El Nido Marine Reserve Park, Calauit Game Preserve and Wildlife Sanctuary; Coron Reefs, Coron Bay, Busuanga; Malampaya Sound Land and Seascape Protected Area, Ursula Island and the Rasa Island Wildlife Sanctuary. You can also find the UNESCO World Heritage Site such as the Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park and the Tubbataha Reef Marine Park. If you talk about security in Palawan, there are headquarters of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police in Palawan. The government plans to build a larger naval base in Palawan. And of course, there will be US naval ships deployed there due to the strong Philippine-US military ties.
10. Cagayan de Oro City - this is second to Cebu. Cagayan is the regional center and logistics and business hub of Northern Mindanao. United Nations cited Cagayan de Oro as “emerging city of tomorrow".
It's so fun to live here in the Philippines. The people here are so friendly, hospitable, fluent in speaking English, and most of all God-fearing. Philippines has thousands of festivals all throughout the provinces due to the rich culture that the Spanish brought and also educational and economic influence brought by the Americans.
If you want more articles like this, drop us a comment below. Saying high and thank you would make us happy.