The Resources for the Blind, Inc. (RBI) announces its Capsulized Training for Teachers Handling Students with Visual Impairment on May 27-31, 2013 at the Dr. Arthur F. Lown Training Center, Resources for the Blind, Inc., 3rd Floor, COTI Bldg. 623 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City.
The Training aims to equip teachers on basic knowledge and skills they need on helping learners who are visually impaired.
Specifically, it aims to increase their knowledge on the following areas:
- Basic Braille and Writing;
- Understanding Learners with Visual Impairment and Multiple Disabilities;
- Preparing Instructional Materials;
- Basic Orientation and Mobility;
- Understanding Low Vision;
- Teaching Mathematics to Blind Children;
- Assistive Devices for Students with Visual Impairment; and
- Accessing the Curriculum Classroom Technique and Subject Guide.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Mr. Randy Weisser
Ms. Joy Magsubar or Ms. Jennifer Lim
Dr. Arthur F. Lown Training Center
Resources for the Blind, Inc. 3rd Floor, COTI Building
No. 623 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City
Telephone Nos.: (02) 726-3021 to 24
Fax No.: (02) 727-0077
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Website Address: www.blind.org.ph