|Home » Articles » Computers, Tricks, Tips|
Do you want a paperless PLDT billing at a click of mouse? With the advent of computer and internet technology, PLDT (Philippine Long Distance Telephone) Company created an online bill access service that allows you to view your monthly PLDT bills online. No need to wait for the actual PLDT paper bill (or PLDT monthly statement). You can access them anytime and anywhere you want. Just follow the procedures below.
Steps on How to View Your PLDT Bills Online
2. Accept terms and conditions then click Submit.
Note: If the Decline button is selected, the user is redirected to log-in page. To proceed with the registration, select Accept and click Submit.
3. Enter the account number on the Customer Information section. Fill up the User Profile and User Name / Password sections. Press submit button.
Note: On the User Profile section, tick your choice for Bill Notification. *Tick Agree option to received monthly email notification, otherwise, tick Decline. On the User Name / Password section, a pop-up message shows if a user types a weak password. Click Ok button to continue, Cancel to change password complexity.
4. After completing the registration form, the application displays a confirmation that states the registration has been successful.
5. Upon receiving an e-mail notification from the system, the user may activate his account by clicking on the link specified in the e-mail. Note: Clicking the link on the email takes the user to the application's confirmation page.
6. Click the Please click here to login to be redirected to the application’s login page.
7. Log-in using the newly created log-in account and view your PLDT bill.
PLDT will send a Summary of Billing to your email on a monthly basis. This will serve as your bill notification two weeks ahead of your due date. The details of the Summary of Billing are as follows:
SAMPLE OF PLDT BILL (viewed online):
This bill can be downloaded online when you log-in to your PLDT Account. To download, log-in and go to Bill Summary --> Statement of Account --> and click your Account Name link. PLDT uses Java Runtime to view your bill. So, make sure you install the latest Java Runtime on your computer/laptop. You can save your bill as PNG, JPG, BMP or PDF.
INSIDE PLDT BILLS ONLINE WEBSITE
Bill Summary: When you log-in to PLDT Bills online website, you can access its Bill Summary where details of your monthly are presented such as:
|Total comments: 19||1 2 »|