|ASTIGFB10||Text ASTIGFB10 and send to 8888||P10||1 day|
|ASTIGFB15||Text ASTIGFB15 and send to 8888||P15||2 days|
|ASTIGFB50||Text ASTIGFB50 and send to 8888||P50||7 days|
|ASTIGFB199||Text ASTIGFB199 and send to 8888||P199||30 days|
You can also register by dialing *143# and press send/call and choose Mobile Internet Promos > ASTIGFB.
2. Wait for text confirmation. When you received the text confirmation, you can now access Facebook (unlimited) good for 1 day.
3. In your phone, go to your internet browser and type m.facebook.com
If you want to go to other websites such as Yahoo, Youtube or Google, the 5 pesos per 15 minute rate will be applied unless if you were registered with other TM mobile internet promos like PowerSurf or SuperSurf.
The same 5 pesos per 15 minute will be charged if you'll use the Opera Mini browser and Blackberry devices.
If your subscription to Unli-Facebook has been expired, 5 pesos per 15 minute rate will be applied.
If you want to stop for subscribing Unli-Facebook, you can type ASTIGFB STOP and send to 8888. It's free of charge.
If you want to know more about Unli-Facebook, just text ASTIGFB HELP and send to 8888. Free of charge.
To know your subscription status, text ASTIGFB STATUS and send to 8888. Free of charge.
Some reminders to consider in using Unli-Facebook:
- You can't avail "Unli-Facebook" if you are outside the Philippines. You can access the internet if your cellphone is internet-capable.
- You can register to ASTIGFB10 while you are currently registered to PowerSurf or SuperSurf promo. If you are registered with other mobile internet promos, you can access other websites other than Facebook with no charge.
- Your cannot register ASTIGFB10 through a retailer where you load your balance.
- ASTIGFB10 is open and available 24 hours after successful registration.
- No maintaining balance is needed when you avail this service.
- This mobile internet service is valid for 1 day only.