As a thoughtful and concerned parent, you might want to help your son or daughter build their savings for future needs and become money-wise. Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) offers a type of account that caters for them, the BPI Jumpstart Savings Account
. BPI Jumpstart is for persons below 18 years old or persons with age 10 to 17 years old. It is an ATM-savings account with special features that will help kids save with ease, protect their money, transact online banking and have fun.
BPI Jumpstart ATM Card
Features of BPI Jumpstart Savings Account
- It earns 0.250% interest rate (per year)
- Use your Jumpstart ATM Card for shopping to over 8,200 BPI Express Payment System stores
- Use your Jumpstart account to reload your cellphone through its online banking facility anytime and anywhere
- Avail great discounts and exclusive privileges when shopping to selected supermarkets, department stores or shops.
- The parent can automatically transfer funds/money from their BPI account to their kid's BPI account through BPI online banking or mobile banking.
Do you have any concern or problem with BPI Jumpstart Savings Account?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"BPI Jumpstart: Savings Account for 10 to 17-Year Old Kids"
was written by admin
under the Banking
category. It has been read 6076
times and generated 9
comments. The article was created on 27 May 2013
and updated on 27 May 2013