Loan applications can be submitted to any ChinaBank branches here in the Philippines. If you are currently abroad, you must have a representative or an Attorney-in-Fact, who can process your papers in your behalf. A Special Power of Attorney that is duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate Office is needed. All other requirements that will be coming from abroad should be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate Office.
Kindly visit this link
On the right portion of the site, the requirements for the different type of Home Loans may be displayed. There is also a Loan Calculator that will assist you in the computation of the monthly amortization of your planned loan amount.
For your possible co-maker here in the Philippines, kindly refer to the requirements below:
- Certificate of Employment stating length of service and monthly salary
- Income Tax Return or ITR (if any)
- Special Power of Attorney (Bank Form)
- 2 valid ID's
- Certificate of Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Industry (DTI)
- Financial Statements (Audited)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with Statement of Assets and Liabilities
- 2 valid ID's
Special Power of Attorney (Bank Form, 5 copies)
Preferably, co-maker needs to be related to you ( relative ) no specific salary ceiling needed. Still, it will be subject for credit approval process.
If you have any concern with applying a China Bank loan, please do not hesitate to post them in the comment below.