How to Get Your BPI ATM Card Replaced?
1. You can report your lost or damaged BPI atm card by calling BPI Hotline Number:
- 89-100 (for Metro Manila)
- 1-800-188-89100 (for Domestic toll-free calls)
- (02) 89-10000 (for mobile phone users)
- If you are abroad, you can call the International Toll Free Numbers posted at BPI Customer Service Hotline Numbers.
This option (number 1) is highly effective. Response is immediate. Though you can save time but it might cost you money for call charges.
2. You can report it by going directly to your BPI branch of account or any BPI branch. Don't forget to bring valid id.
3. Another option is to report it by sending a message to BPI's Customer Service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This option might cause you more time or delay. You'll have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a reply from customer service representative.
If you card is lost or stolen, BPI will proceed to block your ATM card to prevent unauthorized use from someone who found or stole your atm card. BPI will then process a request for card replacement. The bank will inform you when you will pick up the new ATM card.
BPI may charge a replacement fee (Php 100 as of this writing) for the lost or damaged ATM card. This is to replenish the cost of service maintenance.