There are many great things Citibank has to offer. Through Citibank's online/internet banking, you can pay your bills or transfer funds. You can follow the steps below in order to pay your bills or transfer money through Citibank online banking.
How to Transfer Funds or Pay a Bill through Citibank Online Banking
1. Go to Citibank website, http://www.citibank.com.ph
and sign in
to your account.
2. On the main menu, go to Payments and Transfers
> Make a Payment/Transfer
3. Select you destination Account by clicking the (+) plus button to expand the Account Category. Then, select your From Account - this is the account where the funds will be debited or used.
4. Confirm details. Enter the Amount
and when you would like to schedule the transfer and click Continue
5. You will then be shown a summary page, simply click Confirm
to complete the Funds Transfer.
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"How to Transfer Funds or Pay a Bill through Citibank Online Banking"
was written by admin
under the Banking
category. It has been read 6615
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 13 August 2011
and updated on 13 August 2011