Note: PLDT stands for Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company. BDO stands for Banco de Oro.
It's required that you have a BDO account and that account should be enrolled in BDO's online banking facility. This might help you: "How to Apply for BDO online banking?".
If you already have a BDO account enrolled in BDO's online banking facility, the next thing to do is to log-in to your BDO online banking account.
Enroll a PLDT as your Company/Biller. You can do this by going to the Navigate menu --> Enrollment Services --> Company/Biller --> Enroll
Fill-out the Enrollment form.
- Company/Biller Name - choose PLDT
- Subscriber Number - enter your PLDT Account Number
- Subscriber Name - enter your PLDT Account Name
- Preferred Nickname - enter any nickname you want
Note: If you don't know your PLDT Account Number, this article might help you "How to View Your PLDT Bill Online?".
You will receive a message on the BDO website and to your email that confirms successful enrollment of the Company/Biller (PLDT).
After successful enrollment, you can now pay your PLDT bills. Go to Navigate menu --> Financial Services --> Bills Payment --> Pay Bills.
Enter payment details in the Payment form.
- Pay from - choose the BDO account where you want to withdraw for the PLDT payment.
- Pay this Company/Biller - Choose PLDT
- Amount - enter the amount of the bill (or amount due)
Then click the Submit button.
Continue to follow further instructions and then if the payment is successful, you will receive a message that confirms the successful payment of your PLDT bill.
- Aside from paying through BDO online banking, you can also pay your PLDT bill through Metrobank online banking.
- It may take 1 to 3 banking days before your payment will reflect to your PLDT account. PLDT Customer Service (Billing Department) handles the verification of all payment transactions done thru online banking system. A lot of PLDT subscribers/customers are paying thru online banking system. Your payment transaction thru BDO online banking might be queued in their system. PLDT Billing Department is the one who will check and verify those payment transactions. So, if you pay your PLDT Bill after your due date, you can call PLDT Customer Service right away in order to confirm your payment and to reconnect your line immediately.
Are you having any problem paying your PLDT bill (landline or internet) through BDO online banking?