LandBank Iaccess Problems and Solutions
2. How to enroll or apply for Landbank Iaccess?
- Simply follow the instructions given here: "How to Apply for LandBank Internet Banking?"
3. How many times should you enter wrong passwords during logging-in?
- Three (3) times, then it will be blocked
4. Is it free to inquire my LandBank account balance online?
5. How to check your deposit account or savings account in LandBank online?
- You should enroll first to LandBank Iaccess, and log-in to your account. Inside your LandBank Iaccess account, you view your account balance there for free or check all the transactions you've made on your deposit/savings/credit account.
6. How to determine if you enter the real or genuine LandBank Iaccess website?
- You should check that the domain or url of the website you're browsing is https://www.lbpiaccess.com. Other than that, you're probably browsing a phishing website or website that steals your account information such as your iAccess ID and password.
7. What should you do if you enter and logged-in in a phishing website or if your iAccess account has been hacked?
- Report to or call LANDBANK Helpdesk at 405-7800 (1-800-10-405-7000 for domestic toll-free calls) or you may send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best thing to do is to go to a LandBank branch immediately and report the incident.
8. I want to apply LandBank online banking, where can I download the LandBank Iaccess Enrollment Form?
- Click this link: LandBank Iaccess Enrollment Form
If you found any problems with LandBank Iaccess you can post them in the comment below, we'll do our best to help you. If you also found any solutions to a particular problem, please share them also in the comment below.