How to Replace Lost, Damaged, Stolen TM Sim Card (using the same cellphone number)?
1. Go to a Globe Business Center to replace your sim. You can search your nearest Globe Business Center by using the Search form above. Tip: Use the following keywords "Globe + Name of Place + Branch". Examples:
- Globe Ayala Center Cebu Branch
- Globe SM Cebu Branch
- Globe Robinsons Place Manila Branch
2. Bring the following requirements:
- Duly notarized Affidavit of Loss
- Two (2) valid ID (Proof of Identification)
- Any proof of ownership of the lost/stolen SIM card (PUK slip, SIM casing)
- SIM replacement fee
3. For questions and other problems with TM sim card, you can call the following phone numbers for free using your TM phone:
- 808 (24-hour hotline toll free using your TM phone)
- (02) 730-1500 (using landline)
Take note: Like any telco companies in the Philippines, Touch Mobile (TM) provides a way to replace your sim card and retain your old cellphone number but under certain condition - depending on system availability. The TM system will identify if your phone number has been used by another person. So, if your old phone number is not available, the only option is to buy a new TM sim card (with a new phone number).
Are you having problem with your TM sim card?