The Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc. also known as the
Claretian Publications Manila invites everyone to be their partners in
spreading the Word of God through the distribution of the following
1. The Bible Diary
can be a cherished partner as everyone go through the varied paths of life with the challenges, tribulations as well as surprises and joys that this present world may bring. The 2012 version of this diary is purposely created with the following features:
- Complete Daily Bible Readings for the whole year;
- Daily Reflections and Commentaries by Fr. Donagh O'Shea, OP;
- Sunday Lectio Divina from the Catholic Prayers Bible;
- Message from His Excellency Archbishop Jose S. Palma, DD, Archbishop of Cebu and incoming President of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines;
- Daily Prayers and Scriptural Rosary;
- Liturgical and Sanctoral Catholic Calendar; and
- Original Artworks by Fr. Antonino Eucapor, CMF.
2. The Daily Gospel
is a concise version of the Bible Diary in English which is popularly known as Daily Gospel. This is also a handy, easy to carry year-round Bible readings with reflection; and
3. Pandesal 2012
is the Pilipino version of the Daily Gospel. This is to make the Word of God available to the Filipinos here and abroad.
For more information, visit Fr. Dennis G. Tamayo
, CMF, Executive Director, Claretian Communications Foundation, Inc. at No. 8 Mayumi St., U.P. Village, Diliman, Quezon City or contact him at telephone no.: (02) 921-3984, or at telefax no.: (02) 921-6205.
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Copies of the Bible Diary and the Daily Gospel or Pandesal"
was written by admin
under the Relationship
category. It has been read 3916
times and generated 1
comments. The article was created on 14 December 2011
and updated on 14 December 2011