|PHASE||REVISED DATE AND VENUE|
|Phase V: Competency Assessment Among the Non-Teaching Personnel On-Site Validation and Consolidation (simultaneous)||Regional Offices (Two (2) days per region)|
|Regions I, II, III and Cordillera Autonomous Region (CAR)||June 29-30, 2011||August 17-18, 2011|
|Regions IV-CALABARZON, IV-MIMAROPA and National Capital Region (NCR)||July 13-14, 2011||August 24-25, 2011|
|Regions V, VI, VII||July 20-21, 2011||August 31 - September 1, 2011|
|Regions XI, XII, and Caraga||August 2-3, 2011||September 14-15, 2011|
|Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)||August 9-10, 2011||September 21-22, 2011|
|Phase V.2: Competency Assessment Analysis Workshop||August 16-18, 2011||October 4-6, 2011 Bulwagan ng Karunungan, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City|
The assessment aims to:
- identify the competency gaps of non-teaching personnel;
- surface and align all critical developmental interventions in addressing the competency gaps; and
- establish database on competency assessment results based on the competency standards.
The SDD-HRDS representatives will lead the assessment process with the assistance of the field officials and employees with the following functions:
a. The Regional Director shall ...
b. The Schools/Assistant Division Superintendent (SDS/ASDS) shall ...
- oversee the implementation of all division offices;
- enjoin target incumbents of positions to participate in the regional office assessment;
- validate ratings of incumbents by supplying "superior ratings" for regional staff; and
- facilitate the production of assessment forms and accompanying documents for the regional office.
- enjoin target incumbents of positions to participate in the assessment;
- validate ratings of incumbents by supplying "superior ratings" for division staff;
- facilitate the production of assessment forms and accompanying documents; and
- ensure the availability of assessment results for the on-site validation/submission in the regional office.
c. The Regional Administrative Officer shall ...
- be the lead person in the regional assessment process;
- ensure that all divisions should conduct competency assessment among the NTP;
- serve as resource person re: query on the assessment procedure in the field;
- conduct competency assessment among the NTP at the regional office; and
- organize on-site validation sessions with the Central. Office Team (per schedule) including provisions for the session room, food arrangements and opening program.
d. The Administrative Officer/Human Resource Management Officer shall...
- be the lead person in the competency process at the division level;
- schedule the assessment period;
- conduct orientation on the purpose of the assessment and instructions to the incumbents;
- ensure correctness of entries in the form;
- present accomplished assessment forms to the SDS/ASDS for their superior ratings;
- summarize ratings using the "Jobgroup Summary" Form;
- ensure valid/correct assessment in the division;
- submit assessment forms during the on-site validation in the regional office; and
- discuss assessment results with the Central Office Validation Team.
e. The School Head/Principal shall ...
- enjoin target incumbents of positions to participate in the assessment; and
- validate ratings of incumbents by supplying "superior ratings" for the school personnel.
The list of regional/division administrative officers who will serve as field assessors/coordinators is enclosed.
Download List of Regional Assessors Team for the Competency Assessment for Non-Teaching Personnel
The travel and per diem, lodging of AOs/HRMOs who will act as assessors are chargeable to local/office funds. All expenses relative to the conduct of activities which include travel and per diem of facilitators and resource persons; honoraria of external resource persons, and field validators/assessors; board and lodging of resource persons, food expenses (a.m. and p.m. snacks and lunch) of field assessors, supplies, materials, and other incidental expenses are chargeable to Human Resource Training and Development (HRTD) Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
For more information, please contact Ms. Nerissa L. Losaria or Ms. Cecille Anyayahan of SDD-HRDS, DepEd Central Office at telephone nos.: (02) 633-72-37 and (02) 638-86-38.