Facilitates training on Vermi-Composting to clients in Cebu City, Philippines.
(Picture) Composting Production Training - Cebu, Philippines
Cebu City farmers and residents
Joelito L. Baclayon
Contact/Telephone no.: (032) 253-6566 / 255-5781
City Central Nursery
Monday to Friday
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration of the Service
1 day, 3 hours and 30 minutes
Request letter addressed to CAD Department Head
NOTE:Procedures on How to Avail of Compost Production Training in Cebu, Philippines
- Proceed to City Agriculture Department, Yutivo Building for your request.
- Training is done at City Agriculture Nursery, North Reclamation Area.
1. Submit letter indicating the quantity ( kls.) of vermicast to be requested. Receives request letter. Forwards request letter to DH for any action. Checks request letter for any action by the DH.
2. Follow up the request for approval in the Office Secretary. Informs requisitioner of the action taken/approval by the DH.
3. Secure seedling requisition slip (SRS) at the Admin Office. Checks availability of requested Vermicast at the nursery. Fill-in SRS. Have SRS approved by DH. Provides two copies of approved SRS to requisitioner.
4. Submit approved SRS to the Compost Production in-charge of the nursery. Receives approved SRS
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.