The Activity aims to:
- provide and explain to the teacher-participants the concepts, procedures and strategies which may be applied in teaching learners of Basic Education;
- review them on the principles of classroom management and the proper approaches of inculcating proper discipline on pupils and students;
- explain to them the policy guidelines on the implementation of Kindergarten, Grade I and Mother Tongue of the K to 12 Curriculum;
- orient them on the areas of competencies required by the K to 12 Curriculum; and
- provide them with lesson exemplars and demonstration lessons in Kindergarten and all Grade I subjects.
The target participants to this activity are private school teachers of basic education.
For more information, interested participants may contact:
Dean Aquilino G. Soriano, Jr.Philippine Educators Management Consultants, Inc. (PEMCI)CoSGA Bldg., Phase 10B Pkg 6 Blk. 1 Lots 2-4Bagong Silang, Caloocan CityTelephone Nos.: (02) 881-3283; (02) 579-4011 or (02) 986-5853Mobile Phone No.: 0949-768-7716E-mail Address: agsorianojr3@yahoo .com