The Brain Connection-Human Resource Development Center (BC-HRDC) will
conduct the Seminar-Workshop for Preschool Teachers, School Owners and
Managers, Teacher-Trainers and Other Early Childhood Education (ECE)
with the theme "Positioning Preschool Teachers for the 21st
Century Expectations (Rethinking, Realigning, Retooling
" on December
1-3, 2011 at the Benitez Hall, University of the Philippines (UP)
College of Education, Diliman, Quezon City.
The seminar-workshop aims to update and upgrade the professional competencies of ECE stakeholders to meet the challenges brought about by the 21st Century demands and expectations.
The following are the topics to be discussed with mini-workshops-cum¬demonstration:
- The K to 12 Initiative: Early Education is the Key (The DepEd Pronouncement);
- Realigning for Relevance: The New ECCD Early Learning Framework (The ECCD Council Perspective);
- Maximizing the Impact: the ECE Curriculum that Responds to the 21st Century Demands (The View from Teacher Education Institutions);
- From the Outside Looking In: What Parents Want for their Children's Future (The View from Parents);
- Reshaping the Practice of ECE: What are Some the World's Best Instructional Practices? (Benchmarking from the Best);
- Why it Matters: 21st Century Classroom Skills (The View from Education Stakeholders).
The preschool teachers, school owners and managers, teacher-trainers and other ECE stakeholders are invited to attend this activity.
Each participant will be charged a registration fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP3,500.00) to cover expenses for kit, lunch (3), snacks (6), certificate of participation, handouts, raffle galore and give aways.
For more information, contact the BC-HRDC (Marsha or Giselle)
at telephone no.: (02) 542-9961 or (02) 542-9963; telefax no.: (02) 355-2385 or at mobile phone no.: 0917-844-5252 or 0922-808-4945 or send a message through e-mail address: [email protected]
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"Seminar-Workshop for Preschool, School Owners and Managers, Teacher Trainers and Other Early Childhood Education (ECE) Stakeholders"
was written by admin
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been read 2514
times and generated 5
comments. The article was created on 21 November 2011
and updated on 21 November 2011