- "I Love You" = Gihigugma ko ikaw (Geh-hih-guhg-mah kuh ih-kao.)
- "I Love You" = Nahigugma ko nimo. (Na-hih-guhg-mah kuh nih-muh.)
- "I Love You" = Love taka. (Love tah-kah.)
- I fall in love with you. "Na in-love ko nimo" (Na in-love ko ni-mo)
- I love you so much. "Gihigugma kaayo ka nako." (Gi-hi-gug-ma ka-a-yo ka na-ko.)
- I'm in loved with you. "Na in-love ko nimo." (Na in-love ko ni-mo.)
Do you have any English phrases or sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya (Cebuano).
Just tell us in the comment below. We'll be glad to translate them for you!