This is the Bisaya (Cebuano) translation of "I Love You!".
- "I Love You" = Gihigugma ko ikaw (Geh-hih-guhg-mah kuh ih-kao.)
- "I Love You" = Nahigugma ko nimo. (Na-hih-guhg-mah kuh nih-muh.)
- "I Love You" = Love taka. (Love tah-kah.)
- I fall in love with you. "Na in-love ko nimo" (Na in-love ko ni-mo)
- I love you so much. "Gihigugma kaayo ka nako." (Gi-hi-gug-ma ka-a-yo ka na-ko.)
- I'm in loved with you. "Na in-love ko nimo." (Na in-love ko ni-mo.)
Do you have any English phrases or sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya (Cebuano).
Just tell us in the comment below. We'll be glad to translate them for you!
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"I Love You in Bisaya (Cebuano) Translation"
was written by admin
under the Communication / Speech
category. It has been read 16283
times and generated 2
comments. The article was created on 26 September 2017
and updated on 26 September 2017