This is the Bisaya (Cebuano) translation of "Thank You!".
- "Thank You" = Salamat (Sa-la-mat)
- "Thanks" = Daghang Salamat (Dag-hang Sa-la-mat)
- "Many Thanks" = Daghan Kaayong Salamat (Dag-han Ka-a-yong Sa-la-mat)
- Thank you for accommodating us. "Salamat sa pagdawat namo".
- Thank you for helping us. "Salamat sa pagtabang kanamo".
- Thank you for your kindness. "Salamat sa imong kaayo".
- Thank you for your love. "Salamat sa imong gugma."
- Thank you God or Thanks God. "Salamat sa Diyos".
Do you have any English phrases or sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya (Cebuano).
Just tell us in the comment below. We'll be glad to translate them for you!
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Thank You in Bisaya/Cebuano Translation"
was written by admin
under the Communication / Speech
category. It has been read 2085
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 26 September 2017
and updated on 26 September 2017