What are the requirements in applying for BPI ATM Card?
The type of ATM Card typically used by most BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) clients is the BPI Express Teller Card:
Picture of a BPI Express Teller ATM Card
The requirements of applying or opening this type of ATM account are:
- At least 2 valid ids. See a list of valid id's. Examples are:
- School ID
- Company ID
- Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- Driver's License ID
- SSS ID
- GSIS ID
- PhilHealth ID
- PAG-IBIG ID
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Barangay Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- any Government-issued ID's...
- Click this link to see a list of valid id's in the Philippines: "Valid ID's Required in the Philippines"
- Two pieces 1x1 colored pictures
- P3,000 pesos initial deposit