Requirements in Opening a PNB ATM Card
1.) You must bring at least two (2) valid id's.
A combination of 1 photo-bearing ID and 1 non photo-bearing ID or a combination of 2 photo-bearing ID's. Bringing both 2 non photo-bearing ID's might not be accepted.
Sample of Photo-bearing ID's:
- Driver's License
- School ID or Student's ID
- Company/Office ID
- OFW ID
- Postal ID
- Social Security System ID (SSS ID)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS ID)
- Tax Identification Number ID (TIN ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC ID)
- PhilHealth Identification Card (PIC)
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Permit to Carry Firearms
- Senior Citizen's ID
- Other ID's issued by the Government and its instrumentalities
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR I-Card) - recommended for foreigners or non-Filipinos
Sample of Non Photo-Bearing ID's:
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR)
2.) Bring an initial deposit.
It ranges from Php100 to Php10,000 depending on the type of account you want to open. Basic PNB ATM accounts you might like to open are:
- PNB SuperTeller ATM Account - Php 3,000 (initial deposit). This is a regular savings account that can be accessed through ATM using ATM card.
- PNB OFW Account - zero initial deposit. This is a regular savings account specialized for OFWs.
- PNB TAP Mastercard - zero initial deposit. This is a savings account made for the young segment and can be accessed through a Paypass-enabled MasterCard ATM Card. It is accepted worldwide.
- PNB SSS Pensioners Account - Php 100 (initial deposit for ATM and Passbook) or Php 500 (initial deposit for ATM only). This is a savings account with ATM and Passbook for SSS Pensioners.
- PNB GSIS Pensioners Account - Php 100 (initial deposit). This is a savings account with ATM and Passbook for GSIS Pensioners.
Other PNB accounts that come with an ATM card are:
- PNB Regular Checking Account
- PNB Priority One Checking Account
- PNB Paywise Account
- PNB Global Filipino Money CardYou can ask the bank regarding the details of these accounts.
3.) Bring 2 pcs 1" x 1" or 2" x 2" personal picture.
It's recommended to bring colored and recent pictures of yours. Do not bring those photos when you're still a kid or a baby. The bank officer might laugh at you. ;o)
Other things to bring:
You can put those requirements or documents in a folder or envelope. Bring an extra ballpen if necessary. Don't forget to wear your precious smile always.
Happy banking with Philippine National Bank (PNB)!
Are you having any problem or concern with opening a PNB ATM card?