Before going to a PNB branch, you must prepare the needed requirements for opening a PNB Superteller ATM:
- 2 valid id's (that bears photo). Examples are Driver's License, School ID, Postal ID, PhilHealth ID, SSS/GSIS ID, Voter's ID, PRC ID, Passport, Company ID, etc.
- 2 pieces ID pictures (either 1" x 1" or 2" x 2")
- If you're a student and you only have a school ID, you must bring your NSO Birth Certificate as supplementary ID.
- Bring at least Php 3,000 as initial deposit.
Go to your preferred PNB branch. Inside the bank, go the New Accounts section and ask any bank officer that you want to open a Superteller ATM account. You will be given different forms to fill-out. Those forms includes Accomplished Client Information Form, Account Information Form, Signature Card and Conditions Form.
Present the required documents to the bank.
After accomplishing and signing all the forms, the bank officer will tell you when can you receive or claim your Superteller ATM. It usually take 1 week to claim your ATM. So, you must go back to the bank after a week.
Here are some fees and charges of the PNB Superteller ATM:
- Initial Deposit is Php 3,000.
- Minimum Maintaining Balance is Php 3,000. You must not reach below this maintaining balance as the bank will charge you Php 300 if the average daily balance of your account falls below Php 3,000 for at least 2 consecutive months.
- Minimum Average Daily Balance to Earn Interest is Php 10,000.
- Interest Rate (as of February 1, 2015) is 0.10% per year. It means that if you have Php 10,000 (average daily balance) in your account for one year, you can earn Php 10.
- Dormancy period is 2 years. If your account is dormant or inactive (no deposit or no withdrawal) in two years, your account will be regarded as dormant or inactive. PNB will charge you Php 300 (per month) for being a dormant account.
- Withdrawal on PNB ATM (machines) have no charge. If you withdraw on other banks' ATM machine (like in BDO atm, Metrobank atm, UCPB atm, BPI atm, etc.), you will be charged Php 11. And if you inquire account balance on other banks' atm, you will be charged Php 2.
- Fund transfer to other banks through BancNet (IBRT) is Php 25.
- If you lost or damage your ATM, you can request for card replacement and it cost Php 100.
- If you opened a Superteller ATM account and you want to to close it within the 30 days upon opening, you will be charged Php 500.
Do you want to apply for a PNB Superteller ATM?