One of the largest commercial banks in the Philippines, Landbank is proud to offer its online banking facility, the Landbank iAccess retail internet banking.
This online banking system is available only to existing Landbank ATM accountholders. So, you need to have an ATM account with Landbank in order to apply for its online banking. Other types of deposit accounts you can enrol are:
- Savings Account with ATM access
- Current Account with ATM access
- Interest Bearing Current Account with ATM Access
- Regular Current Account
- Regular Interest Bearing Current Account
Landbank Online/Internet Banking Website: www.lbpiaccess.com
There is no fee or charge in applying for Landbank online banking. If you already have an ATM account with Landbank, then you can apply for its online banking. To fully enjoy its features and services, you must go to a Landbank branch to apply for online banking. Just follow the steps below:
How to Apply for Landbank Online Banking
Bring a valid id
, your Landbank ATM card or any deposit accounts mentioned above. Prepare your Landbank account number. And go to a nearest or chosen Landbank branch.
After processing the forms and other papers, wait for the bank officer to decide when will be the activation of your online banking account. Follow the bank officer's further instructions.
What you can do with Landbank's online banking
You can access your account, inquire balance, pay bills (telephone, cellphone, electricity, cable tv service, insurance, water bills) online and transfer funds anytime, anywhere. And this is the power of internet banking. With a click of a mouse, you can transact or do banking in a convenient way. No need to fall in line in the bank.
There are other features of Landbank online banking you can enjoy:
- View transaction details (account history) of your account for a period of 60 days.
- Order checkbooks online.
- Report lost or stolen ATM card and the Customer Service agent will block the ATM transactions. This means that those who found your ATM card cannot withdraw or transfer money or do any ATM transactions.
Are you interested to apply for Landbank online banking? Or do you have any concerns/problems with your online banking account in Landbank?