How to Apply for Banco de Oro (BDO) Internet Online Banking
Published/Updated on: 09-May-2013
Online banking nowadays makes your life easier than before. No need to personally go to the payment office of your biller to pay for your bills such as PLDT bills, SMART or GLOBE bills, SSS online payments and other utility bills. With a click of a mouse you can do any financial transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. And one of the best banks that offers such online banking service here in the Philippines is Banco de Oro (BDO). Here you can learn how to apply for Banco De Oro (BDO) online internet banking.
Steps on How to Apply for Banco de Oro (BDO) Online Internet Banking
It is assumed that you already have a BDO account. You cannot apply for BDO online internet banking without an account. BDO named their online banking service as "BDO Retail Internet Banking".
1. Go to the official BDO website (www.bdo.com.ph). On the homepage, click the ONLINE BANKING LOGIN link and click the Enroll Now Link.
2. You will be redirected a the enrollment page. You must Agree BDO Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use by checking the checkbox below and click the Submit button.
3. You must fill out and complete the BDO Online Banking Enrollment Form.
Continue to fill out the form until you finished.
(Note: Do not create a password that relates to your birthday or personal information. Use a long combination of numbers and letters, small and capital letters for your password.)
4. Review your Enrollment form and click the Submit button then be sure to print a copy of the Enrollment form. You will be notified in your email that you have a pending application status until you submit your Enrollment form to the BDO branch. Below is the notification email for a "User with Pending Application":
< --------- Start Email --------- >
Dear Mr. ******,
Your BDO Electronic Banking Enrollment has been saved.
In order for BDO to process your enrollment, you need to send information to the bank. You may send your BDO Electronic Banking enrollment until 8 P.M. the next day.
To send enrollment, login to BDO-Electronic Banking under "User with Pending Application" using your nominated User ID and password.
For any question or concerns, you may contact BDO Call Center at the following nos.:
631-8000 (Metro Manila) 1-800-10-6318000 (Domestic Toll Free No.) Int. Access Code-800-8-631-8000 (International Toll Free No.)
You may also send your inquiry via email to email@example.com.
Thank you for enrolling to BDO Electronic Channels.
BDO - Electronic Banking Unit
< --------- End Email --------- >
5. Pass your Enrollment form to the BDO branch where you open an account. Then wait for 2 to 3 weeks of approval. You will receive a confirmation letter in your email that your BDO Retail Internet Banking has been approved. Below is the confirmation letter that you will receive in your email upon approval of your application:
< --------- Start Email --------- >
Dear Mr. *******,
We wish to inform you that your enrollment to BDO Electronic Channels has been approved. You may start accessing your account/s and do banking transactions 24 hours after receipt of this notification via the following BDO Electronic Channel/s:
For any question or concerns, you may contact BDO CALL Center at the following nos.:
how do i print my bank statement online? I am working at spi global dumaguete, and my account was opened through online. I want a hard copy of my bank statement How could I do that? I already registered at bdo online banking. I did not found any link that redirect me to bank statement. please email me. tnx
I fill up online banking in bdo then they gave me 6 codes but the teller in philippines says only 4 codes need to use it. Im in US and I open account my mom in Philippines. I dont know what to do. Please help me. Thank you..
sir/mam tanung ko lang po anu ggwin kc nalocked internet banking ko. kakaapproved palang ng ebanking ko eh, i try na naglog in ka agad akala ko papasok na. pero after how many attempts wla pa din. hnd q alam na mabloblocked pala un.
hi p0!pede po bag magtanong kung paano ko machecheck ang laman ng passbook acct.namin,september 22,2012 p0 yung huling hulog namin,paano ko po malalaman kung pumasok na ito sa acct.namin?txtbck.salamat p0!
Good day! I would like to open a new account in BDO, currently here in Dubai, UAE. Is there any branch near in Al barsha 1, Dubai (such as in Mall of the Emirates) for the submission of requirements? Please let me know. Thank you so much!
I would like to open an account in the phil thru internet site if can, because im living in the netherlands europe ...if possible pls send me a feedback or reply..i want to save some money now, and i want to have an bank account aswell id possible.. thanks en regards,
I keep on sending my payslips and ids to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com however it keeps failing. I even tried firstname.lastname@example.org but still to no avail. I tried to BCC my other email and i got it, i dont know why though, but it seems like your email doesnt work.