No need to personally go to the payment office of your biller to pay for your bills such as PLDT bills, SMART or GLOBE bills, SSS online payments and other utility bills.
With a click of a mouse you can do any financial transactions anytime and anywhere in the world.
And one of the best banks that offers such online banking service here in the Philippines is Banco de Oro (BDO).
Here you can learn how to apply for Banco De Oro (BDO) online/internet banking.
Steps on How to Apply for Banco de Oro (BDO) Online Internet BankingIt is assumed that you already have a BDO account. You cannot apply for BDO online internet banking without an account. BDO named their online banking service as "BDO Retail Internet Banking".
Step 1Go to the official BDO website (www.bdo.com.ph). On the homepage, click the ONLINE BANKING LOGIN link and click the Enroll Now Link.
You will be redirected a the enrollment page. You must Agree BDO Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use by checking the checkbox below and click the Submit button.
Step 3You must fill out and complete the BDO Online Banking Enrollment Form.
Continue to fill out the form until you finished.
(Note: Do not create a password that relates to your birthday or personal information. Use a long combination of numbers and letters, small and capital letters for your password.)
Step 4Review your Enrollment form and click the Submit button then be sure to print a copy of the Enrollment form. You will be notified in your email that you have a pending application status until you submit your Enrollment form to the BDO branch. Below is the notification email for a "User with Pending Application":
Step 5Pass your Enrollment form to the BDO branch where you open an account. Then wait for 2 to 3 weeks of approval. You will receive a confirmation letter in your email that your BDO Retail Internet Banking has been approved. Below is the confirmation letter that you will receive in your email upon approval of your application:
Inside BDO online banking website
Powerful Features and Benefits of BDO Online Banking
Through your BDO Retail Internet Banking, you can enjoy and do the following for free 24/7:
- Balance inquiry online
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills online
- View your BDO investments
- Manage your BDO accounts
- Load your cellphone anytime/anywhere
- and many other exciting features you can avail....
Other Things You Can Do with BDO Online Banking
- If you have another BDO account (aside from your old BDO account), you can enroll that new account to BDO's online banking facility. It can be done by logging-in to your old BDO online banking account and go to Enrollment Services --> Own Account --> Enroll.
- If your old BDO account is inactive and no deposit has been made (zero balance), you can delete or unenroll that account from BDO online banking by going to Enrollment Services --> Own Account --> Edit/Delete Own Account.