|Home » Articles » Banking|
|admin 154 04-April-2014|
Online banking nowadays makes your life easier than before. No need to personally go to the payment office of your biller to pay for your bills such as PLDT bills, SMART or GLOBE bills, SSS online payments and other utility bills. With a click of a mouse you can do any financial transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. And one of the best banks that offers such online banking service here in the Philippines is Banco de Oro (BDO). Here you can learn how to apply for Banco De Oro (BDO) online/internet banking.
Steps on How to Apply for Banco de Oro (BDO) Online Internet Banking
It is assumed that you already have a BDO account. You cannot apply for BDO online internet banking without an account. BDO named their online banking service as "BDO Retail Internet Banking".
1. Go to the official BDO website (www.bdo.com.ph). On the homepage, click the ONLINE BANKING LOGIN link and click the Enroll Now Link.
2. You will be redirected a the enrollment page. You must Agree BDO Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use by checking the checkbox below and click the Submit button.
3. You must fill out and complete the BDO Online Banking Enrollment Form.
4. Review your Enrollment form and click the Submit button then be sure to print a copy of the Enrollment form. You will be notified in your email that you have a pending application status until you submit your Enrollment form to the BDO branch. Below is the notification email for a "User with Pending Application":
5. Pass your Enrollment form to the BDO branch where you open an account. Then wait for 2 to 3 weeks of approval. You will receive a confirmation letter in your email that your BDO Retail Internet Banking has been approved. Below is the confirmation letter that you will receive in your email upon approval of your application:
Inside BDO online banking website
Powerful Features and Benefits of BDO Online Banking
|Total comments: 154||1 2 3 ... 8 9 »|
|1-15 16-30 31-45 ... 106-120 121-126|