How to apply for BDO ATM Card?
||admin · 22378 · · 02-August-2013|
Let's get quick and easy. These are the steps on how to apply for Banco de Oro or BDO ATM Card, specifically the BDO ATM Debit Card.
Prepare and bring the needed requirements:
a.) At least two (2) valid id
's (original copies and photocopies):
> school ID
> Company ID
> Driver's License ID
> NSO Birth Certificate
> Baranggay Clearance
> NBI Clearance
> Police Clearance
> Postal ID
> SSS ID
> TIN ID
> any other valid id...
b.) Two pieces 1x1 colored pictures
c.) P2,000 initial deposit
BDO may require you to present other valid id's to verify your identity. So don't forget to bring other ID's if necessary.
Go to a nearest or to your chosen BDO branch and tell a bank officer in the New Account section that you want to open a BDO ATM Debit Card. Prepare the requirements. A bank officer will give you some forms/documents to fill out.
After filling-out the forms, give P2,000 initial deposit and receive the deposit slip. The bank officer will tell you to come back after a week.
Claiming Your BDO ATM Card (Waiting Period)
You can claim your atm card after 7 days (1 week). Be sure to bring and present your deposit slip and your valid id upon claiming.
Below are pictures of a real BDO ATM Debit Card:
If you receive your new BDO ATM Debit Card, congratulations! Happy banking with BDO!
BDO offers many types of accounts with ATM. Each has different required maintaining balance:
- ATM Card with Passbook (Peso Passbook Savings Account): P5,000
- ATM Card without Passbook: P2,000
If you open or apply for ATM card only (without passbook), then you are required to maintain at least P2,000 or else you will be charged a fee if you fall below the maintaining balance.
Falling Below Maintaining Balance Penalty
BDO charges P300 (per month) if your atm account falls below the required maintaining balance.
What you can do with your BDO ATM Card?
- You can withdraw cash through any BDO, MegaLink, Expressnet, BancNet ATMs in the Philippines and through Visa/Plus, MasterCard/Cirrus ATMs worldwide.
- You can inquire about your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, buy prepaid cellphone load anytime and anywhere using BDO ATMs and through BDO online banking.
- You can use your BDO ATM Card to purchase on any malls (SM, Ayala, Robinsons, Gaisano, Emall, etc.) departments stores, convenience stores, gasoline stations that uses MasterCard and VISA swipe machine.
- You can apply for BDO online banking through your BDO ATM Debit Card.
Do you have any concern or problem with your BDO ATM Card?
Do you have something to say? Say it in English. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend.
|1 2 3 »|
Pearl (21-November-2013 9:36 AM)
What is the requirements for student ?
kristine (11-August-2013 9:24 AM)
I just want to know if in case i don't have any withdrawals or deposits on my account, can my account debit card will still work? i haven't used it for two months, so i just want know if my account is still active or not...thank you
maricris ricon (10-July-2013 12:07 PM)
hello, ask ko lang po if ever ba mag open ako ng bdo debit atm card, pwede ba ito magamit kung meron magpapadala sa akin galing from other country?
please help me po kasi i want to open na sana today...
para din ba itong saving accounts?
|1 2 3 »|
We aim to provide accurate and updated information. Please help us improve our article. Contact us here