According to the Banco de Oro (BDO) Customer Service Representative,
"Please be advised that if your BDO ATM Debit MasterCard expiry is expired last year, you may still use the card for ATM withdrawal at any BDO or local ATM.
However, Point-of-Sale (POS) and eCommerce/Online and international ATM withdrawal transactions will NOT be allowed anymore.
Please have your BDO ATM Debit MasterCard replaced at your BDO branch of account immediately. This is subject to a replacement fee of Php120. Embossed card will be available for pickup after 5-7 banking days from the day of request. While pre- embossed is available on the same day of request.
Please also bring 1 valid ID."
Remember the following things when your BDO ATM card expired:
- You can still use the ATM card for ATM withdrawal at any BDO branch or any local ATM (machines) in a different bank
- Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions are not allowed.
- Ecommerce or online banking withdrawal transactions are not allowed.
- ATM withdrawal abroad (outside Philippines) is not allowed.
- Bring your BDO ATM card, a valid ID and a 120-pesos replacement fee upon atm card replacement.