This is a question asked by one of our site visitors. Answer is provided below after the question.
"My sister is in Dubai, I've deposited money in her BDO KABAYAN ACCOUNT (ATM). Can she use her BDO Kabayan ATM card to withdraw there? Pls reply. Thanks" - by Nolu Ulep
Yes. your sister can still use her BDO (Banco de Oro) Kabayan ATM card (with MasterCard logo) to withdraw in Dubai. She needs to find an ATM (machine) with MasterCard logo in order to successfully withdraw money or inquire account balance.
Take note: Applicable fees will be charged to her ATM while doing transactions to the ATM (machine).
- It's important to do transactions (deposit or withdraw) with your BDO Kabayan Account at least once a year in order to keep it active. Dormant accounts (inactive for at least 2 years) will be charged a corresponding fee called dormant fee.
- Save or keep the BDO Customer Service numbers and email address for sending questions and problems of your account.
For general concerns, you can call BDO through (02) 631-8000 or (02) 702-7877.
You can also contact the following BDO Domestic Toll-Free Numbers:
- 1-800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
- 1-800-3-631-8000 (Digitel)
- 1-800-8-631-8000 (Globe Landline)
- 1-800-5-631-8000 (Bayantel)
BDO Customer Service Email Address
Are you having a problem using your BDO Kabayan ATM Card in withdrawing outside the Philippines?