Yes. That is if you're using an International BDO ATM Debit Card (with Mastercard or Visa logo). You can use this type of ATM card outside the Philippines.
Example of BDO ATM Debit Card (with Visa logo):
Please be advised that ATM transactions using BDO machines is free of charge. However, if you transact using ATM’s of other banks within the Philippines or abroad, their service charge will be as follows:
Other Local Banks’ ATMs:
- Balance Inquiry = Php 2.00
- Withdrawal = Php 11.00
Foreign Bank ATMs with Cirrus/Plus logos:
- Balance Inquiry = US$ 1.00
- Withdrawal = US$ 3.50
*Any unsuccessful ATM transaction such as wrong PIN, insufficient funds, exceeds limit, etc. will still be charged of US$ 1.00.
Please be advised that maximum withdrawal limit for your BDO ATM Card:
- Maximum withdrawal amount / frequency per day = Php 50,000.00 (or its equivalent) or 5 times per ATM card per day whichever comes first
- Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction/per dispense = Php 25,000.00 (or its equivalent)
- Minimum withdrawal amount per transaction = Php 200.00 (using a BDO ATM)