This is a question and answer portion. One of our site visitors asked us a question. Answer is provided below after the question.
"I have a brother working in Canada. I sent him money by depositing to his BDO Kabayan ATM account. Can he withdraw money in Canada using his Kabayan ATM card. I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks"
- by James
Photo: BDO Kabayan Savings ATM Card
Yes. Your brother can withdraw money in Canada using his BDO Kabayan ATM card. The BDO Kabayan ATM card has a MasterCard logo printed on it. It means he can withdraw or inquire account balance to any ATM machines (with MasterCard logo) around the world. BDO is affiliated with the MasteCard financial network.
Take note: Applicable fees will be charged to her ATM while doing transactions to the ATM (machine).
- It's important to do transactions (deposit or withdraw) with your BDO Kabayan Account at least once a year in order to keep it active. Dormant accounts (inactive for at least 2 years) will be charged a corresponding fee called dormant fee.
- Save or keep the BDO Customer Service numbers and email address for sending questions and problems of your account.
For general concerns, you can call BDO Customer Service through (02) 631-8000 or (02) 702-7877.
You can also contact the following BDO Domestic Toll-Free Numbers:
- 1-800-10-631-8000 (PLDT)
- 1-800-3-631-8000 (Digitel)
- 1-800-8-631-8000 (Globe Landline)
- 1-800-5-631-8000 (Bayantel)
BDO Customer Service Email Address
Are you having a problem using your BDO Kabayan ATM Card (upon withdrawal) outside the Philippines?