- access your account anytime and anywhere through a computer with internet connection
- view transactions or history of transactions and statement of account (e.g. free balance inquiry)
- pay your bills (electric, internet, landline or phone bills, SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth, etc.) anytime and no need to fall in line.
- transfer funds to other account
- send concerns or problems with Unionbank's online banking mail system
Go to Unionbank's official website (https://unionbankph.com/). In the main menu (navigation), go to EON.
Unionbank's website (Homepage)
On the EON section, click the EON CyberAccount Login. You will be redirected to the EON log-in page.
On the EON log-in page, click the ENROLL HERE link in order to enroll your EON card to Unionbank's online banking facility.
Enter your EON card details such as the ATM (EON) card number and its PIN number. Then, click Submit button.
Note: The ATM or EON card number which has 16 digits can be found at the front side of your EON card.
Proceed with the enrollment by filling-out necessary personal information including your preferred username and password.
Once done, you have to wait for 2 to 4 banking days for the activation of your account for online banking. Sometimes activation is done within 24 hours. Regularly check your email for the activation confirmation.
Try to log-in to EON's log-in page (follow Steps 1 and 2) to see if your EON account is already activated.
Do you have any concern or problem in enrolling your EON card to Unionbank's online banking facility (CyberAccount)?