- two (2) valid id's such as:
- Company ID
- School ID
- Driver's license
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate
- Postal ID
- or any valid id's [list of valid id's]
- two (2) pieces 1x1 colored photo
- Bring at least P5,000 for initial deposit
2. Go to the bank.
3. Ask any bank officers in the New Account section of the bank that you want to open an account.
4. The bank officers will give you application forms to fill out.
5. Wait for the verification of the bank officer. Finished.
The regular type of savings account of AUB is called Preferred Peso Savings. It's important to know its main details:
- You can withdraw through a Passbook, an ATM card or through Phone banking.
- It earns an annual interest of 0.125%.
- Maintaining Balance is P5,000. You must maintain this balance in order to earn an interest and to avoid the charge for below maintaining balance. The charge for reaching below maintaining balance is P250.00
- PDIC insured up to P500,000.00
- If you close the account within 30 days from opening, you will be charged P110.00
- If it's inactive for 2 years, you will be charged P300.00
- If you lost either the Passbook or the ATM card and you wanted a replacement, you will be charged P100.00
Here you go. If you successfully opened an account with Asia United Bank (AUB) and got you Passbook and ATM card, well, congratulations!
Happy banking with AUB!