- Philippine Science Centrum (PSC), an alternative learning center that unfolds new exciting process of science-learning system through the use of integrative and interactive exhibits located at E- com Building, Riverbanks Center, Barangka, Marikina City, and it is open from Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.;
- Adventures in Discovery (AID) Traveling Science Centrism, Sci-Fun, Science on the Move and Science Works, traveling science exhibitions featuring replicas of PSC's popular interactive exhibits which primarily aims to reach the various individuals, communities, academic institutions and organizations in the countryside;
- Trainings, Seminars and Workshops for Teachers, for science teachers either in the elementary and secondary levels, introducing the interactive and integrative approaches/ strategies in teaching science and science related subjects;
- Philippine Science Centrum Search for Exhibits from the Youth (PSC-SEXY) Competition, an activity to develop the students' ability on observation, research, analysis and practical application via project-prototypes focusing on science-related subjects and phenomena; and
- Science Centrum Fabrication, Inc. (SCFI), an exhibit fabrication unit of PFST for interactive exhibits with technical capability of developing, prototyping, fabricating and manufacturing interactive exhibits and other paraphernalia for the promotion and development of science and technology.