|Home » Articles » Banking|
For the new Metrobank ATM Card accountholder, Metrobank has provided you with a temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN). This six (6) digit system generated PIN will activate your Metrobank E.T. account upon use.
For you own protection, Metrobank advises to change your PIN through any Metrobank E.T. ATM machine as soon as possible.
How to Change your Metrobank ATM PIN?
1. Go to any Metrobank ATM machine. Insert your ATM Card.
2. In the Main Menu, select <OTHERS> option.
3. Select the <PIN CHANGE> option.
4. Enter six (6) numbers of your own choice for your new PIN then press <ENTER>.
5. Re-enter the new PIN for verification then press <ENTER>. The message "PIN Change Completed. Please Take Your Card and Receipt" will appear if your PIN was successfully changed. Otherwise, it will display "You Did Not Enter A Correct New PIN. Please Try Again"; repeat 4 and 5.
6. To test your new PIN, you can do a balance inquiry transaction.
|Total comments: 9|