- Initial deposit. To know the initial deposit of a certain type of ATM account (example: eWallet or EON), you can call your chosen UnionBank branch through landline. We make it easy for you to search your preferred UnionBank branch. Just search it on the search form above.
- Two (2) pieces 1x1 or 2x2 recent ID pictures.
- At least two (2) valid id's.
- Primary/Main Valid ID's (photo-bearing ID's):
- School ID
- Company ID
- Driver's License ID
- Postal ID
- Voter's ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman's Handbook
- GSIS eCard ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Senior Citizen's ID
- PRC ID
- Other Government-issued ID's...
- Secondary Valid ID's (not photo-bearing ID's):
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate (recent)
- NBI Clearance (recent)
- Police Clearance (recent)
- Marriage Certificate
- other identification documents...
Bring the original copy and a photocopy of the ID's you're going to submit.
UnionBank may require other documents such Tax Identification Number (TIN) or SSS Number. So, please have them ready.
Picture of UnionBank ATM Cards (EON and E-Wallet Card)
The UnionBank e-Wallet is issued to all those who opened for UnionBank Premium Deposit, UnionBank Savings (ATM-Based), UnionBank Power Checking, UnionBank Regular Checking.
Do you have any concern with opening or applying a UnionBank ATM card?