If you're having a problem with your Globe sim (phone) in a way that it cannot receive text message, the usual solution to do is to restart your phone. Restart means turning your phone off and turning it on again. Test that phone by sending a message to that phone. But if it still doesn't receive a text, you can try other methods below:
- Try to check your phone signal. If doesn't have a signal, obviously, it cannot receive a text. Restart your phone to acquire a signal. If your area has no signal, go to another area where there's a signal.
- Check your Inbox. If it's full, delete some messages.
- Check Call Barring. It should not be active. If active, deactivate it.
- Turned off Airplane or Flight mode
- Remove your Globe sim and insert to a different phone (a Globe-issued phone or an open-line phone). Try to check if it can receive a text message.
- If it still cannot receive a text message, the last option to do is to replace your Globe sim.
May I know what did you do to your phone or Globe sim that it cannot receive a text message?
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"How to Fix Globe Cannot Receive Text Problem?"
was written by admin
under the Mobile Phones
category. It has been read 5652
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 15 April 2016
and updated on 15 April 2016